Select from a variety of programmes or create a bespoke solution
Contact us to learn more about our five and ten hour Career Transition packages as well as our Fully Flexible Executive Programme. Alternatively, we can create bespoke support to meet the needs of those involved whilst remaining within your budget. Outplacement can include some or all of the following elements:
Personalised 1:1 career coaching to meet the goals of the individual on all aspects of career transition. Includes career stock-taking, CV development, job search strategy including networking as well as interviews and negotiations. Delivered face to face or remotely via phone or video platform such as Skype. For more detail click here.
Webinars and workshops where groups of employees are involved. Click here to find out about what we offer.
Email and phone support between meetings to provide ongoing advice and structure.
Why choose SW Career Coaching Limited?
- Expert coach: Fellow of the CIPD. Over 15 years of career coaching experience. Senior international Human Resources leadership background in global brands including ExxonMobil and GE
- Breadth of experience: From graduates to Senior Executives. All functions and sectors supported
- Success rate: Helped 100’s of clients to achieve their goals. Includes moving to a new function or sector and becoming self-employed
- Connections: Extensive network across North West England, UK and beyond. Useful for career research and to uncover hidden job opportunities
- International recognition: Accredited to deliver MBTI Personality profiling tools. Published author of e-book on Assessment Centres
- Energising, supportive style of delivery: Builds self-belief and confidence
- Cross-cultural sensitivity: Familiarity with coaching in an international environment
Sue Papworth – Senior Relationship Director in Financial Services
Simon Lawrence – UK Plant Director in Manufacturing business
Invest in the benefits of career coaching
- Energising insights to move your career forward or make a change of direction
- Expert careers advice in a supportive and structured environment
- Engaging and interactive career related activities for individuals and groups
- Flexible coaching delivered to professionals throughout the UK and globally
News & Resources
It's really important to stay healthy and sleep well when you are job searching. Changing jobs, whether imposed on you through redundancy or your own choice, is a time of significant uncertainty. The daily routine you have had for years has disappeared; as has the...read more